Create mixed reality apps using the Magic Leap One
AT&T and Magic Leap are challenging developers, designers, storytellers and creators to start pioneering in the world of Spatial Computing
If you are interested in developing applications on the cutting edge of mixed reality and spatial computing, then this hackathon is for you. AT&T and Magic Leap will be providing a unique opportunity to the top developers and teams in the mixed reality and spatial computing space. If invited to participate in the hackathon you will get hands-on development time with the Magic Leap One and technical mentorship to get your project finished on time. When submitting your application, we want to know all about your skill sets and experience in mixed reality.
Applications accepted from September 26, 2018 - October 26, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: If invited, individuals and teams must be able to attend the in-person hackathon November 9 – 11, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
- Individuals who are at least 18 years of age and an U.S. resident or citizen.
- Teams of Eligible Individuals (“Teams”)
- Employees of AT&T, Magic Leap, or its affiliates are not eligible to participate.
- If invited, individuals and teams must be able to attend the in-person hackathon November 9 – 11, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
- Individuals or teams must submit an application answering all required questions.
- Submission must be solely the work of the person or team that submits the project.
- Submission must include a brief description of your application idea.
- If invited, individuals and teams must provide their own development machines (laptop, desktop). A Magic Leap One loaner device will be provided to each team.
AT&T Developer Program
Experience with Mixed Reality and/or Spatial Computing
Originality of application idea
Feasibility of application idea
Can the idea be built with minimum functionality in the time allowed?
Ability to attend the in-person hackathon Nov. 9 - 11
If you are not local to the Bay Area, we may reach out to you for travel confirmation.